Neurological Music Therapist
Jonathan is a qualified Neurological Music Therapist and his experience includes working with adults in mental health and learning disability institutions.
He specialises in young adults and children with SEBD, complex PTSD, and sufferers of physical and sexual abuse; with mothers and children within a systemic and attachment focussed approach, as well as using music to aid communication and physical development for those whose lives are changed by physical disability and autism.
Jonathan has worked in hospitals, forensic institutions, schools, children’s homes, and maintained private work with adult individuals.
- Music Therapy Diploma from Anglia Ruskin University, 2006.
- 1st Class Music Degree from University of East Anglia, 2001.
- The Priory Centre – Great Yarmouth Community Centre (Sure Start) – Consultant Music Therapist, from June 2007.
- Sheridan School, The Priory – Consultant Music Therapist, from September 2006.
- Cawston Park Hospital (Jeesal) – Consultant Music Therapist, from September 2015.
- Caister Children’s Centre (Sure Start) – October 2015.
- Harford Manor school – Consultant Music Therapist, from September 2016.
- Cawston Park Hospital (Chancellor Care) – Consultant Music Therapist, from July 2007 to November 2009.
- The Compass Short Stay School for Norfolk – Consultant Music Therapist, from April 2013 to September 2017.
- Stubbs House Children’s Home – Consultant Music Therapist, from September 2006 to 2010 & Various private clients.