Jim Rymer MSc. BSc. BA
Verbatim Therapy Director
Jim is a qualified Integrative Psychotherapist and a member of the British Psychological Society. He also holds a Master Practitioner of Clinical Hypnotherapy qualification. Jim has an MSc in Child Forensic Studies (Psychology & Law) and has a special interest in aggression, disruptive and sexualised behavior in young people and adolescents.
He enjoys working with creative arts therapies. Jim has held positions as a senior lecturer in two UK Universities and continues to lecture through the UK and Europe.
- MSc Child Forensic Studies (Psychology & Law) Portsmouth University
- BSc (Hons) Middlesex University Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
- BA Theatre Studies Manchester University Rose Bruford College.
- Post Grad in Forensic Psychotherapy NHS Tavistock & Portman Clinic London
- Post Grad in Clinical Supervision Matrix College of Counselling & Psychotherapy.
- Post-Grad Foundation in Art Therapy Eastern Tree Training Institute.
- Master Practitioner in Hypnotherapy American Association of Hypnotherapists
- Post Graduate Certificate in Applied Psychology Aberdeen University
- Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist with the Anglo European College of Therapeutic Hypnosis
- Senior Member of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Member of the International Association of Forensic Psychotherapists
Registered with CNHC as Hypnotherapy Practitioner